Swiss Made Chronograph with moon phase indication, 44 mm stainless steel case, sapphire crystal, 10 ATM
For detailed description please scroll down.
The Zahnd and Kormann watch brand was founded in Bern in 2016. The sporty and elegant chronographs of the ZK No. 1.2 series stand for the origin and the beginning of our watch brand. Like no other watch, this chronograph embodies for us the meaning of time in all its facets.
The design is convincing through the combination of sporty elements such as the chronograph display (stopwatch function) and classic elements such as the moon phase display.
All models of the ZK No. 1.2 series are manufactured according to the rules of the Swiss Made regulation. Swiss design. Swiss movement. Swiss watchmaking and quality control.
The watches are powered by the legendary Valjoux 7751 movement from ETA, which stands for reliability and technical finesse.
– Movement: ETA 7751, élaboré, decorated
– Case: 44 mm black PVD stainless steel case (316L)
– Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
– Waterproof to 10 ATM / 100 meters
– Dial with “sunray” pattern
– Calf leather bracelet 22×20 mm
– Chronograph function
– Moon phase display
– Date, day and month display
– Numbered edition (only the first 100 pieces)
2 Years of warranty
All automatic watches of the ZK 1.2 series are covered by a warranty of two years from date of dispatch.
All our automatic watches are produced only on request. The average delivery time is about 4 weeks.